We’re into week four of meal planning, and I haven’t been great at it, but I’m getting better! I’m loving the ideas and recipes from all of the lovely Bloggers, and hope you are, too! Be sure to subscribe to updates to get an email when a new Week is posted! In case you’ve missed them, be sure to check out Weeks 1, 2, and 3 for further inspiration!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn commissions from qualifying purchases. See my disclosure policy for more details.
This week, we have some great recipes from Sweet Tea Baby Brie, Family Capers, Strength and Sunshine, and Kidgredients! Yum!
If you are cooking and loving the ideas here, feel free to use the tag #CookingwithMPM on social media, so we can see how great your dishes turn out! And, if you would like to submit any recipes to be featured, let me know by filling out the form here, or sending an email!
Need help with lunch boxes for the kids? Kidgredients Guide to Awesome Lunches, an ebook by Kidgredients has some great helps, tips, and recipes for lunches.* I also recommend browsing through her week of lunch boxes series! I have heard recently that packing a lunch for the ones at home is a great idea as well, so you have something quick to grab as the day goes!
Monday: Simple Salmon Fillet
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Sofrito by Strength and Sunshine
Wednesday: Lamb Mini Rump Pot Roast by Family Capers
Thursday: Veggie Packed Quiche by Sweet Tea Baby Brie
Friday: Snapper On Pappardelle by Family Capers
Saturday: Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken by Kidgredients
Sunday: Slow Cook Beef Roast
I hope you enjoy your week ahead! If you want to share this week’s tasty recipes, please do! Happy Dining!
*Disclosure: I am affiliated with Kidgredients and earn a small commission for the qualifying purchases of the Kidgredients ebook listed above.
Recipes from Mummy Confessions
Simple Salmon Fillet
Two Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat oven on 200 degrees Celsius
2. Place fillet in centre of foil square. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika on top of fillet.
3. Add a very small amount of olive oil on top of fillet.
4. Cut lemon into slices and add on top of fillet.
5. Wrap fillet in foil making sure it it completely covered.
6. Place it n oven for 30 minutes.
7. Serve along side your favourite vegetables.
Slow Cook Beef Roast
1 rump roast or round roast
1 pack French onion soup mix
2 beef stock cubes
3-6 potatoes, depending on size
1. Peel potatoes and carrots and cut to desired size. Place at bottom of slow cooker.
2. Place roast in pot.
3. Melt stock cubes in 2 cups water and pour over roast.
4. Add in packet of French onion soup mix.
5. Pour more water if needed over top, should be about half covering roast.
6. Cook for 6 or so hours on high.
7. Serve along side rice or noodles. You can boil some pasta in the stock watered down as well for more flavour.